Customer Support/Service

PMG

UW Member
Hi

I got some questions regarding the affiliate program addon:

1. Does the [UW] Affiliate Program also work without any additional shop addon (so only with the user upgrades system from xenforo)?

2. Are users able to withdraw via PayPal and Stripe? How is the payment to the users logged on paypal (important for me because of the tax office).

Would be happy to hear from you :)

Comment

PMG

UW Member
And another thing that came to my mind. Let's say someone purchases and pays via lets say paypal. The referrer receives the commission on his wallet.
The guy who purchased the upgrade refunds. What will happen in this case? The commission needs to get removed in this case, but what if the guy who received the commission already withdraw it?

Is there like a lock for 1 or 1,5 month until users can withdraw the commission? Otherwise users could scam commissions by purchasing and refunding over and over again.

Comment

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
1. All the payments done using dragonbyte ecommerce or user upgrades or anything else using PayPal would be eligible for referral commission.

❗❗❗❗NO STRIPE NORE ANY OTHER PAYMENT GATEWAYS❗❗❗

This add-on is done for my personal use. And I use only Paypal. If anyone wants something else, it would be for an extra fee to include it in this add-on.

2. There is no such thing as withdraw , you do the payments manually using PayPal.

3. customer can't withdraw, you only can send the payment to the customer. There is a lock in the amount he collects, like for example minimum 30 dollars before he can ask for the payment that you have to manually approve first.

Last edited:
Comment

PMG

UW Member
Is it possible to include a safe system so that users can withdraw themselfs?

Comment

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
And how that should be done? You don't have to worry that all of a sadden you will have thousands of people trying to claim their earnings. It might take months before someone will qualify.
Like for example here on this site I am the only one who earned enough on affiliate to qualify.

Comment

PMG

UW Member
And how that should be done? You don't have to worry that all of a sadden you will have thousands of people trying to claim their earnings. It might take months before someone will qualify.
Like for example here on this site I am the only one who earned enough on affiliate to qualify.
Well since we do marketing on youtube and a bunch of users will register with the reff links, those youtubers or other promoters will have a fast growing balance. Our community has 140k members and is growing by 100-200 users per day. So I think it can get an issue for me.

Comment

Latest eCommerce products

📣 Affiliate Program 📣

A way how to get our add-ons completely free!

Just go to the page Affiliate Program in your preferences and copy your referral link, place it wherever you like and you will get 10% from all sales from that link. This way you can earn all the money you had to pay for the add-ons.

❗NOTE❗ You have to be a customer first before you can use Affiliate Program.

Donation drives

FCS: Move reply under another reply as a comment

New features: Move reply under another reply as a comment.
Goal
900,00$
Earned
0,00$
This donation drive ends in

New threads

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads